GCR provides qualitative insight at a rational and emotional level through Focus Groups (FGs) , Mini Focus Groups and In-depth Interviews (IDIs) through the following types of studies:
- Motivational Comprehension of customer’s behavior, purchase motivations at rational and emotional levels, conscious or unconscious.
- Attitudinal Comprehension of customer at a cognitive and affective levels of its opinions, believes, fears, inhibitors or purchase decisions.
- Purchase and Consumption Habits of a product or service.
- Identification of New Concepts of products or services.
- Profound Knowledge of a product or service.
- Positioning and Image of brands.
At GCR, we conduct surveys in primary sources of information, supporting our customers in their marketing decisions process through the deployment of studies such as:
- Net Promoter Score
- Advertising Concept Test
- Brand and Ad Awareness
- Quality of Service
- Concept Test
- Product or Package Test
- Promotional Test
- Uses and Habits
- Segmentation Life Style
- Image and Positioning
- Price SensitivityEvaluation of Commercial Strategies
GCR has the technical and human capacity to conduct different market research projects with information obtained from different collection techniques:
- Focus Groups
- In-depth Interviews
- Personal Interviews (PAPI, CAWI, PAWI, Tablets or PCs)
- Telephone Interviews (PAPI, CAWI)
- Web Surveys (Panel, Database or Reference Recruited)
- Mystery Shopper
- Heath Care Professionals Interviews
- Desk Research
- Central Location Test.
If only fieldwork or data entry is required, GCR has the capacity to provide fieldwork services, saving management costs and recruitment.
We have direct and indirect hired staff to deploy fieldwork in main and mid-size cities in Colombia, with capacity to expand team of interviewers, cati-operators, data entry or supervisors at a national level.
We analyse information directly obtain by our field teams or raw information provided by our customers under different techniques:
- Charts, crosstabs tables
- Variable and bi-variables Analysis
- Multivariate Analysis (Multiple Regression, Factor, Correspondence, Conjoint, Cluster, Discriminant)
In GCR we own hardware and software tools to support the following procedures:
- Design and programming of data collection tools
- Data entry optimisation methods
- Web based support and collection tools
- Information analysis